An introduction to teaching Pregnancy Yoga with Tara Lee
Friday 6th May, 2016 in Notting Hill Gate, London 9.30am-5.00pm
For new and existing yoga teachers interested in learning how to teach pregnant women safely in a general yoga class and teaching pregnant private clients.
This workshop counts towards a full pregnancy yoga teacher training accreditation (Yoga Alliance CPD Points).
- Class sequence/planning (a sample class)
- Which asanas (postures) to be included in your class
- Which asanas to avoid
- Asanas for pregnancy related symptoms
- Breathing techniques to include
- How to accommodate each trimester
- Question and answer session
Pre-requisite: Minimum of 2 years personal yoga practice Training is CPD approved by Yoga Alliance UK.
Training is CPD approved by Yoga Alliance UK. You can download the CPD Attendance Confirmation Form here
Course costs £140 (£20 off early bird discount if booked before end of March)